We provide the following preventative services to provide a lifetime of good oral health to you and your family:
- Protective coating on teeth to help prevent tooth decay: Sealants
- Custom Night Guards (when teeth grinding is a concern)
Regular Dental Hygiene Visit includes:
- Periodontal health exam
- Plaque and tarter level evaluations and removal
- Elimination of bacteria in the mouth
- Oral cancer screening
- Cavity assessment
- Evaluation of existing restorations for breaks, leaks, cracks, and fractures
- Evaluation of both soft and hard tissues in the mouth
- Evaluation of your Temporomandibular Joints (TMJ), your jaw joints, to evaluate health and function
Repair, improve, and enhance your teeth and oral health!
- Fillings-using natural looking tooth colored restorations
- Treating infected teeth: Root Canal Therapy
- Restoring broken/chipped/cracked teeth: Fillings, Crowns, Inlays/Onlays, Bonding
- Removing infected or broken teeth: Extractions
- Replacing missing teeth: Implants, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures & Partials
- Itero Digital Impressions for Crown & Bridge
Most dentistry looks obvious. Our goal is to provide dentistry that goes unnoticed and that feels and looks like your natural teeth.
- Replacing silver fillings which cause the tooth structure to become weak over time with natural looking tooth colored filling to enhance your smile as well as provide strength to the weakened teeth.
- Enhancing the esthetic appearance of chipped or discolored teeth: Veneers, Ceramic Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Closing the spaces between teeth: Veneers, Ceramic Crowns
- Correcting alignment of misaligned teeth: Veneers, Ceramic Crowns, Implants, and Bridges
Treatments to improve the overall health of the gum line and teeth. Thorough cleaning that may include scaling to remove plaque and tartar deposits beneath the gum line. Roots may also be planed to smooth the root surface allowing the gum tissue to heal and reattach to the tooth: Scaling and Root Planing
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, we will arrange to appoint you the same day. Dr. Kline and Dr. Veltman can be reached 24 hours a day for emergency care at 410-757-3008.